Monday, April 30, 2012

Mason Jar Chandelier


Walking around downtown Petaluma last weekend, I glimpsed in this antique store window and nearly kept on walking. Then, upon closer look ...


I saw a mason jar chandelier and my heart nearly stopped. And not only with mason jars, but blue mason jars!

I started looking around and found some more inspiration.

Here's a DIY version from Instructables. No wiring required.

What I really want are some tutorials from Boots N Gus on Etsy.

Come back when you're done window shopping, dear reader.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I dream my dining room will someday resemble something of a wine cave. Dark, lit only by the light of my mason jar chandelier which hangs above my long, elegant picnic table, with high-back chairs and abounding pillows.

Ravenous Woman said...

I love it, it sounds almost gothic! Just make sure there's lots of food on the table and the dining room is a total win. This brings up an interesting idea- describe your fantasy kitchen/dining room. I wouldn't even know where to begin! Future blog post?