Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pink Fuzzy Slipper Cookies

I happened upon these months ago when I was blogging at Craft. They had already been posted on the site, but I bookmarked them to make on a rainy day.


I found them to be especially tempting and fitting in theme today. I broke in my slippers easily after dislocating my elbow. The good news? I'm out of the sling.

The bad news? I woke up yesterday with a head cold/flu and it's taken me down the last two days. Back to the slippies.

Nothing a little recipe surfing eye candy can't fix. Can you believe these are transformed from Nutter Butters? I feel better already.

This is the one of the many amazing creations of Beth from Hungry Happenings. She is especially creative with holiday themes and is a great resource if you're ever in need of a whimsical party dish. Makes me want to get in the kitchen! If I can get out of my jammies.

For the post featured on Craft, click here.


1 comment:

Julia said...

What a surprise! I really thought it was coconut!